The Marketing Consultant (MC) is an early career marketing role at ClearPoint that supports all activities related to helping marketing achieve its goal of providing high quality leads to sales. The MC will work across all aspects of marketing, including inbound marketing, content marketing, collateral development, email marketing, paid marketing, website management, and social media marketing.
Exceptional written and verbal communication skills, time management, and collaboration skills are needed to be successful as a MC at ClearPoint. The Marketing Consultant must possess an eagerness to learn, is motivated to achieve and own results, and team mindset.
- Website Management
- Ensure the website is up to date
- Process assets (webinars, case studies, blogs, etc.) and pos in all ways needed
- Corporate Consistency
- Ensure all staff documents and communications meet our brand standards, including O365 templates and LetsSignIt email signatures
- Social Media
- Execute on a consistent social media strategy including leveraging Twitter, LinkedIn and Facebook
- Audit pages and emails in HubSpot to ensure everything is accurate
- Learn and document out HubSpot point scoring system and help keep it accurate
- Social Proof
- Leverage tools like G2 and Capterra to improve our positioning
- Document and manage case study development process
- Support the modernization and development of future collaterals for Marketing and Sales
- Help create reports that show the effectiveness of marketing
- This may include cleaning up and structuring data, among other things.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Key Result Areas
- Website should be fully up to date with no outstanding requests
- Collateral development requests fulfilled on time
- Social media content from content calendar is posted on time
- Improved results from social proof partners and cases
Required Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree, and two years of relevant work which can be substituted in the following ways:
- Associate degree with three years of relevant experience or
- Five years of relevant experience
- Proficient in MS Office and marketing software (HubSpot).
- Ability to multi-task and meet strict deadlines.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Knowledge of CRM tools, Google AdWords, and online analytics.
- Ability to follow instructions and work independently on projects.
Preferred Education and Experience
- Basic knowledge of strategy and performance management
- Understanding of advanced marketing principles.
- Basic use of Canva, In Design, or other design tools to make changes to our finished collaterals
Hybrid Work Breakdown
Hybrid position based in Arlington, VA. Full remote outside the DC area could be a possibility for the right candidate.
In Office (3 Days)
- Meetings with Marketing and other departments
- Designing content creation, including cases studies and videos
- Ensuring all staff have the most updated assets with knowledge of using them
Remote (2 Days)
- Executing on long-term projects
- Reporting on website metrics and campaigns
- Storyboarding for videos and other collaterals
Why Work For ClearPoint?
- The chance to get in on the “ground floor” of a tech company with startup energy
- The ability to make a difference from day one
- Fantastic colleagues and customers
- A structured mentorship program with budget and resources for career development
- A competitive salary, bonus program, and benefits, commensurate with your experience
- Fully paid health, dental, and life insurance
- 401(k) program
- Company organized volunteer days
- Employee referral bonuses to encourage the addition of great new people to the team
- Team events and offsite retreats
- Open vacation policy
Please read this posting carefully, visit our website, learn about us, and then apply. To be considered, please fill out the form and attach your resume. We needed someone yesterday, and we are excited to grow our team, so if you're a good fit, expect this process to move quickly.
Pre-Employment Background Checks
All offers of employment are contingent upon clear results of a thorough background check. Background checks will be conducted on all final candidates and on all employees who are promoted, as deemed necessary and may include: Social Security Verification, Criminal History, Credit History, Personal and Professional References, social media, Prior Employment Verification, Educational Verification, and Motor Vehicle Records. ClearPoint reserves the right to modify this policy at any time without notice.
ClearPoint Strategy provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, or genetics. We seek to build a diverse staff representative of the communities we serve. All qualified applicants are strongly encouraged to apply.
This is sedentary work requiring typing and other and repetitive motions. Vocal communication is required for expressing or exchanging ideas by means of the spoken word. Hearing is required to perceive information at normal spoken word levels. Visual acuity is required for operation of a computer and for observing general surroundings and activities. The worker is not subject to adverse environmental conditions.