This is the perfect next position for a HR generalist at a B2B Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) organization who is looking an opportunity to help build and retain a team that will drive long-term growth.
We are looking for a candidate with 3-5 years of generalist professional Human Resources experience, ideally in a fast-growing and fast-paced software business.
So, what would you do here?
As we grow from 25 people to 50 over the next few years, you’ll work directly with the management team to hone and improve our HR functions and processes. At ClearPoint, we believe our people and our culture are our greatest assets, and your job would be to help us make us the place everyone wants to work, and no one wants to leave!
In this critically important role, we want a team player who can switch hats quickly to support all parts of the ClearPoint team. On any given day, you might be asked to help with recruiting, benefits administration, payroll, training, or policy development. You’ll also be the internal benefits expert and go-to for conflict resolution and serve as a coach for management teams looking to scale.
- Manage the staffing process, including recruiting, interviewing, hiring, and onboarding.
- Administer payroll and serve as a resource to staff for benefits questions.
- Oversee the performance evaluation process and performance improvement plans.
- Handle discipline and termination of employees in accordance with company policy.
- Handle employee engagement surveys.
- Ensure the organization’s compliance with local, state, and federal regulations.
- Manage workforce policies around remote, hybrid, and in-office staff.
In this role, you will need to:
- Understand the SaaS market and its unique challenges for recruiting, retaining, developing, and compensating human capital.
- Live and breathe our core values and work together with the management to ensure they are reflected in our organization’s culture, staff, and communications.
- Understand and execute our human capital and talent strategy particularly as it relates to current and future talent needs, recruiting, retention, and succession planning.
- Provide support and guidance to employees and managers when complex, specialized, and sensitive questions and issues arise.
- Administer and execute routine tasks in delicate circumstances such as providing reasonable accommodations, investigating allegations of wrongdoing, and terminations.
- Collaborate with departmental managers to understand skills and competencies required for openings and craft attractive job descriptions to engage with prospective employees.
- Develop, recommend, and implement creative strategies to attract, hire, and maintain a diverse workplace.
- Analyze trends in compensation and benefits to develop base and incentive pay programs to ensure the organization attracts and retains top talent.
- Create learning and development programs and initiatives that provide internal development opportunities for employees.
- Oversee employee disciplinary meetings, terminations, and investigations in compliance with federal, state, and local employment laws and regulations.
- Maintain knowledge of trends, best practices, regulatory changes, and new technologies in human resources, talent management, and employment law.
Skills / Requirements:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal, negotiation, and conflict resolution skills.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to prioritize tasks and to delegate them when appropriate.
- Ability to act with integrity, professionalism, and confidentiality.
- Thorough knowledge of employment-related laws and regulations.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite.
- Proficiency with Paychex or other PEO system, or the ability to quickly learn.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, or related field required.
- Experience working at a fast-growing software business
- A minimum of three years of HR management experience required, up to five years preferred.
- SHRM-CP or SHRM-SCP highly desired.
Please submit a resume and a cover letter highlighting your skills, experience, and interests. Please read this posting carefully, visit our website, learn about us, and then apply. We may not respond to everyone, but we will look at every application.
As busy as we are, we think finding the right person is critical to our success. If we think you could be a match, get ready for a set of phone interviews, and then we’ll find a way to meet you in person. We needed someone yesterday, so, if you are great, expect this process to move quickly.
ClearPoint Strategy provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, or genetics. We seek to build a diverse staff representative of the communities we serve. All qualified applicants are strongly encouraged to apply.