Customer Success Manager
The Customer Success Manager (CSM) on the Relationship Management Team is responsible for all the activities related to helping our customers achieve their goals through the effective use of ClearPoint’s strategy reporting software.
The CSM will own and manage the success of a portfolio of up to 50 assigned ClearPoint customers and deliver consistent value across the entire customer lifecycle, which in turn leads to high renewal rates and expansion opportunities.
The CSM is responsible for hosting quarterly business reviews, executing Playbooks and processes as established by Customer Success leadership, and operating at the tactical and collaborative levels with customers in their portfolio of accounts.
Customer Success Managers are expected to work together with Implementation Team members to support onboarding and facilitate any other technical project that meets the customer needs. Exceptional communication, creative problem solving, root cause analysis, and relationship skills are needed to be successful at this challenging position.
This is a Hybrid position for those located within driving distance of our Arlington, VA office and would require being in the office 3 days per week. Remote work may be an option for candidates outside of the DMV area.
- Build strong customer relationships by maintaining high levels of engagement and communication throughout the customer lifecycle
- Help customers set business outcome goals and track the progression of goal achievement and reduce time to value
- Contribute to the strategic direction of team through leading and participating in related internal initiatives
- Report on renewal rates, expansion, and customer satisfaction with an eye toward positive or negative trends and process improvement
- Provide feedback on existing products and contribute to the design of new product features
- Work cross-functionally with Sales, Marketing, and Product to represent the voice of the customer and potential solutions to help customers get time to value quicker
- Contribute towards the development of a strong team environment by upholding high work standards
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Key Result Areas
- Adoption: Help customers ensure quantifiable value realization from their use of ClearPoint throughout the customer lifecycle and with the adoption of emerging features and functionality.
- Retention: Decrease customer churn by making sure customers renew their relationship with us.
- Expansion: Expand the customer’s existing account revenues.
Required Education and Experience
- 2-5 years of experience in Account Management or SaaS Customer Success roles
- Customer-facing experience within a technology company is required, subscription business model experience preferred
- Extensive knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite required
Preferred Education and Experience
- Bachelor's degree, or seven years of relevant work experience
- Background in strategy and performance management
- Knowledge of CRM platforms, including PlanHat and Salesforce a plus
- Experience working with customers in local government
Why Work For ClearPoint?
- The chance to get in on the “ground floor” of a tech company with startup energy
- The ability to make a difference from day one
- Fantastic colleagues and customers
- A structured mentorship program with budget and resources for career development
- A competitive salary, bonus program, and benefits, commensurate with your experience
- Fully paid health, dental, and life insurance
- 401(k) program
- Company organized volunteer days
- Employee referral bonuses to encourage the addition of great new people to the team
- Team events and offsite retreats
- Open vacation policy
Please read this posting carefully, visit our website, learn about us, and then apply. To be considered, please fill out the form and attach your resume. We needed someone yesterday, and we are excited to grow our team, so if you're a good fit, expect this process to move quickly.
Pre-Employment Background Checks
All offers of employment are contingent upon clear results of a thorough background check. Background checks will be conducted on all final candidates and on all employees who are promoted, as deemed necessary and may include: Social Security Verification, Criminal History, Credit History, Personal and Professional References, social media, Prior Employment Verification, Educational Verification, and Motor Vehicle Records. ClearPoint reserves the right to modify this policy at any time without notice.
ClearPoint Strategy provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, or genetics. We seek to build a diverse staff representative of the communities we serve. All qualified applicants are strongly encouraged to apply.
This is sedentary work requiring typing and other and repetitive motions. Vocal communication is required for expressing or exchanging ideas by means of the spoken word. Hearing is required to perceive information at normal spoken word levels. Visual acuity is required for operation of a computer and for observing general surroundings and activities. The worker is not subject to adverse environmental conditions.