An Implementation Specialist on the Implementation and Services team is responsible for the effective delivery of onboarding and other technical professional services to ClearPoint’s customers.
Implementation Specialists are expected to work together with the Relationship Management Team to build a project plan for onboarding (or any other technical project) that meets the customer needs. The project plan must then be delivered by the Implementation Specialist on time and on budget, by balancing the needs and demands of any other projects that may be occurring simultaneously.
IST Implementation Specialists will also be called upon to develop and lead training sessions for customers, design and maintain Community Dashboards in WordPress, manage SQL integrations, setup SAML SSO, and create complex custom scripting. Exceptional communication, planning, and technical skills are needed to be successful at this challenging position.
This is a Hybrid position for those located within driving distance of our Arlington, VA office and would require being in the office 3 days per week. Remote work may be an option for candidates outside of the DMV area.
- Build strong customer relationships by maintaining high levels of engagement and communication throughout onboarding
- Accurately manage customer goals and translate them into an implementation plan that will provide quick time to value
- Ensure customer delivery is completed on time and within scope of original project through strong project management
- Design and buildout Community Dashboard sites for customers using WordPress and Divi Theme
- Support customer integrations through SQL database connections
- Setup SAML SSO for customers using PingOne Identity
- Contribute to the strategic direction of team through leading and participating in related internal initiatives
- Report on team metrics to track service delivery, onboarding time, and customer satisfaction with an eye toward positive or negative trends and process improvement
- Provide feedback on existing products and contribute to the design of new product features
- Work cross-functionally with Sales, Marketing, and Product to represent the voice of the customer and potential solutions to help customers get time to value quicker
- Contribute towards the development of a strong team environment by upholding high work standards
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Key Result Areas
- Decrease “failure to launch” by successfully onboarding customers
- Increase adoption of emerging features and functionality
- Improving efficiency of delivery of technical services
- Decrease customer churn
Required Education and Experience
- 1+ years of experience in Implementation/Onboarding, Account Management, or SaaS Customer Success roles
- Client-facing experience within a technology company is required, subscription business model experience preferred
- Extensive knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite required
Preferred Education and Experience
- Bachelor's degree, or four years of relevant work experience
- Background in strategy and performance management
- Knowledge of CRM platforms, including PlanHat and Salesforce a plus
- Technical knowledge as it pertains to software integrations and a working knowledge of SQL and WordPress is preferred. If no direct experience, must be ready to learn these concepts.
Why Work For ClearPoint?
- The chance to get in on the “ground floor” of a tech company with startup energy
- The ability to make a difference from day one
- Fantastic colleagues and customers
- A structured mentorship program with budget and resources for career development
- A competitive salary, bonus program, and benefits, commensurate with your experience
- Fully paid health, dental, and life insurance
- 401(k) program
- Company organized volunteer days
- Employee referral bonuses to encourage the addition of great new people to the team
- Team events and offsite retreats
- Open vacation policy
Please read this posting carefully, visit our website, learn about us, and then apply. To be considered, please fill out the form and attach your resume. We needed someone yesterday, and we are excited to grow our team, so if you're a good fit, expect this process to move quickly.
Pre-Employment Background Checks
All offers of employment are contingent upon clear results of a thorough background check. Background checks will be conducted on all final candidates and on all employees who are promoted, as deemed necessary and may include: Social Security Verification, Criminal History, Credit History, Personal and Professional References, social media, Prior Employment Verification, Educational Verification, and Motor Vehicle Records. ClearPoint reserves the right to modify this policy at any time without notice.
ClearPoint Strategy provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, or genetics. We seek to build a diverse staff representative of the communities we serve. All qualified applicants are strongly encouraged to apply.
This is sedentary work requiring typing and other and repetitive motions. Vocal communication is required for expressing or exchanging ideas by means of the spoken word. Hearing is required to perceive information at normal spoken word levels. Visual acuity is required for operation of a computer and for observing general surroundings and activities. The worker is not subject to adverse environmental conditions.