Careers @ ClearPoint
We’re different—in a good way.
We’re looking for team members who understand our vision and want to make an impact on performance management. Are you looking to get in at the ground floor of a growing tech company? Do you have the ability to make a difference from the get-go? Do you want to work with an incredibly cool team? If so, let’s talk.
Are the most important part of our organization. They make our team what it is and drive our success. We’re looking to grow our team with people who help us live out these values.
Define who we are and how we're working to build ClearPoint as a great place to work.
- We Care About The Customer: We make our customers into heroes at their organizations, and they view us as partners, not vendors.
- We Are Passionate: We work hard, play hard, and get stuff done. We treasure our culture and invest in it. We encourage open discussions, but commit to decisions.
- We Play To Win: We are accountable for great work as individuals and as a team. We put our best foot forward at all times.
- We Are Exceptionally Open: We don’t hide information from our team or customers. We ask quickly and notify early when we see problems.
- We Are Welcoming: We are building an open, inclusive, and welcoming organization. Our diverse backgrounds, perspectives, and experiences make us stronger.
Why Work Here
Our team members work hard, and we value them immensely. Here are a few of the ways we say thanks!
- Great Location: Headquartered in Rosslyn, VA (just across from Georgetown)., our location has everything you could want nearby—from restaurants, to bars, to food trucks galore.
- Compensation & Coverage: With a competitive salary, 401(k) program, and fully paid health, dental, and life insurance, we’ve got you covered.
- Team Events: We like to hang out as a team, both in person and remotely. BBQs, zip lining, race car driving, singing karaoke, boat rides… only the most typical company activities of course.
- Off-Site Team Trips: Twice a year we get together as an entire team during a three-day trip. Recent trips included New Orleans, Annapolis, Las Vegas, DC and Atlanta.
- Snacks: Did we mention we like our food? Our office is stocked with snacks and drinks (coffee and tea is always hot!) to tide you over while you’re hard at work.
- Open Vacation Policy: You’re not restricted to a specific number of sick or vacation days. We trust you’ll take what you need.
- Flexible Work Days: We know life is busy, so we offer the opportunity to work from home when needed, whether you’re feeling under the weather or need to take your pet to the vet.